Do you have a mom in your life who likes to garden? We have the perfect gift guide for you! While there are only 6 products listed here, I have to say, I love all of them, and your mama will too! We love ❤️ supporting small businesses, so when we found out that each of these products has a small business (some family owned for decades) standing behind them, we couldn’t wait to share them with all of you!
- Can someone let my family know I want this for Mother’s Day! How pretty is this?? Spoil your mom with this large macramé plant hanger, hand made by Amy Pixton, owner of WeavingPix. For only $25.00, you might even be able to include a live plant😉. $25 Etsy-WeavingPix
2. The Latin Quarter Sun from Conner hats, is made from crocheted organic raffia. A great beach hat that will crush in your bag for travel. This darling hat is made from hand-braided organic raffia harvested in Madagascar. We think your mom would love looking pretty in this hat and you will like it too, with a price of $49! connerhats.com
3. Womanswork takes their gloves seriously, and this “armsaver” pair is no exception! The most beautiful paisley cotton twill print in shades of green is used for this garden glove with nearly elbow length arm saver cuff. Palms are made with sturdy synthetic leather. A stretchy pull cord at the top of the cuff tightens the glove around the arm to prevent garden soil from getting inside. Great as a gift too! $30 womanswork.com
4. If you are serious about gardening, you can appreciate a nice pair of gardening tools, and no one may do it better than Lee Valley. Easier to maneuver in pots and planters, these scaled-down versions of our garden 🌱 tools are equally well made and have all the same features as the larger tools. The handles are a comfortable size and shape for smaller hands. All are under a foot long; the narrow trowel has a 5-3/4″ long, 1-1/2″ wide blade. $75 leevalley.com
Available individually or as a set of all three.
5. Keep your day running smoothly and your desk looking pretty with this watercolor fern notepad. Reminiscent of symmetrical fern leaves grown in New England wood, this design is hand-crafted using only the highest quality watercolor paints for best colorfastness. Printed on highest quality 70 lb. uncoated paper, versatile enough to use as stationary writing paper for penning a letter to a friend. Notepad included 50 sheets individually printed with our hand painted original Maidenhair Fern design. $12 Etsy-ElizabethSt
6. Give the mom in our life the extra hand ✋ she needs in the garden with the Roo Apron. The Roo is perfect in assisting with harvesting vegetables, weeding and deadheading or collecting anything that needs to be put away. One size fits all. $32.95 rooapron.com
🛍️Shop all of these products in the links provided and support small business all while giving the mom in your life a gift she is sure to love!🛍️